A little inspiration can go a long way! If you’re in a work slump or need some extra encouragement to get you through a busy week, read these quotes to revive your motivation:
1. “Email has an ability many channels don’t: creating valuable, personal touches – at scale” – David Newman
David is the author of the Amazon #1 best seller Do It! Marketing and helps entrepreneurs and executives become effective thought-leaders.
2. “Focus on growing your list all of the time as newer subscribers are more engaged adding to healthier open rates and ROI” – Karl Murray
Karl has been an email marketing expert since 2001 and is the founder of Send.ie.
3. “Personalization – it is not about first and last name. It’s about relevant content” – Dan Jack
Dan is the head of email and SMS at British Gas.
4. “I want to do business with a company that treats emailing me as a privilege, not a transaction.” – Andrea Mignolo
Andrea is the head of design and UX at Movable Ink.
5. “Customers don’t sign up for email – they sign up for your brand.” – Bob Frady
Bob is a digital marketing veteran with past experience leading programs for Live Nation and Expedia.
6. “If you are not seeing the email channel as a money making machine, you have the wrong strategy.” – Hans Smellinckx
Hans is a business development manager who has launched award-winning campaigns throughout his career.
7. “Every email is a customer survey of your target market, by testing they vote on what resonates best with them.” – Kath Pay
Kath is the founder of Holistic Email Marketing.
8. “Reaching the inbox isn’t your goal. Engaging people is.” – Matt Blumberg
Matt is the founder of an email certification and deliverability company called Return Path.
9. “Marketing is not longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell.” – Seth Godin
Seth is an entrepreneur and best selling author of numerous marketing books.
10. “People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.” – Simon Sinek
Simon is a TED Talk speaker and marketing influencer.
“Use low commitment CTAs. Emails are invites, landing pages are parties.” – Matt Byrd
Matt is a senior email marketing manager at Litmus.
“Good content is a commodity; great content is a scarcity.” – Unknown
“Treat your subject line like the movie trailer – give a preview so they know what to expect.” – Anonymous
“Start testing and stop arguing.” – Jon Correll
Jon is a growth strategist and co-founder of Conversion Voodoo.
“A small list that wants exactly what you’re offering is better than a bigger list that isn’t committed.” – Ramsay Leimenstoll
Ramsay is an expert in marketing and UX/UI design.
Now that you’ve heard what the experts have to say, it’s time to put these words to action and make your marketing strategies as effective and engaging as possible!